The administrator of the site run on www.lexplorers.pl domain, GWW Grynhoff i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni i Doradcy Podatkowi Sp. p. and GWW Ladziński, Cmoch i Wspólnicy Sp. k., under a joint name GWW, respects the privacy of the users of this site.
When a user visits http://www.lexplorers.pl the software running on the website server collects the following data:
- HTTP queries (including IP addresses from which such queries are sent and information on the contents viewed by the user);
- the time when the query was received and when the response was sent;
- if the query was sent through a link placed on another website, the address of such website (the so-called referrer);
- information on the operating system, the search engine and other data disclosed by the user’s computer, depending on its settings;
- other data sent by the user’s computer through the HTTP protocol (more on this subject in RFC 2616 available at: http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html);
- personal data of the users, only when the users have disclosed such data in the forms available on the website.
The data shall be stored for indefinite time and processed solely for the purpose of running and administering the website. No data shall be disclosed to any third parties, unless required by law.
The personal data of users are processed only for the purpose of informing the users on GWW activity and only if the data subject expresses his or her voluntary consent for their processing. Each user shall have the right to access his or her personal data and change them.
Cookies include a randomly generated session number in the form of a MD5 checksum and are deleted after the session is closed.