Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Website Use – www.teldo.pl/lexplorers
- The teldo.pl/lexplorers website is run by GWW Legal and GWW Tax.
- In these Terms and Conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
- Blog – the teldo.pl/lexplorers blog website.
- GWW Legal – GWW Grynhoff i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni i Doradcy Podatkowi Sp.p. with registered office at ul. Piękna 18, 00-549 Warszawa, NIP 7792022623, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Division under the National Court Register no.: 0000394236.
- GWW Tax – Ladziński, Cmoch i Wspólnicy Sp.k., with registered office at ul. Piękna 18, 00-549 Warszawa, NIP 7010313649, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Economic Division under the National Court Register no.: 0000541501.
- Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions.
- Newsletter – a service provided according to the rules set out in point 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
- Subscriber – a person who has activated the service of Newsletter, according to point 3(4) of the Terms and Conditions.
- Publisher – GWW Tax.
Contents of the Website
- The contents of the articles published on the website reflect only own assessments and views of their authors. These should not be interpreted as official statements of GWW Legal or GWW Tax on any matters.
- The Publisher and the authors reserve the right to change the contents of articles published on the Blog.
- The articles shall not constitute legal advice. The Publisher, GWW Legal, GWW Tax and the authors shall not be liable for the contents of the articles, and, in particular, for any damage caused as a result of any actions performed by the Blog readers based on the opinions expressed in the articles.
- Using electronic mail, the Publisher shall send information on selected changes in legal regulations, as well as case law and events related to the subjects discussed on the Blog, including conferences and training sessions, to the e-mail address provided by the Subscriber (‘Newsletter’). Use of the Newsletter service shall be voluntary and without a time limit.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter shall be free of charge and available to any teldo.pl/lexplorers blog visitor, following activation of the service according to point 3(4) of the Terms and Conditions. Using the services provided through electronic mail shall be possible only if the Subscriber has an active and properly set up e-mail account.
- The Subscriber to the Newsletter may resign from receiving the Newsletter by entering the link posted in the footer of each e-mail containing the Newsletter.
- The Newsletter service may be activated by the Subscriber through: a) placing a request through teldo.pl/lexplorers and b) providing an e-mail address of the Subscriber.
- Any complaints regarding the service should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org/lexplorers. Such notification should contain a detailed description of the reasons for the complaint. The reply to the complaint shall be given within 14 days from the day on which the complaint was received, by electronic mail and to the address from which the complaint was sent.
- The Publisher has the right to delete incorrect or non-existing e-mail addresses from the list of Subscribers, and the right to stop providing the service of Newsletter to all or selected Subscribers without stating the reasons.
- Requesting the Newsletter service by the Subscriber shall mean that the Subscriber consents to his/her personal data being processed by GWW Tax and GWW Legal, to receiving business information through electronic mail, pursuant to Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic mail (Official Journal of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and to automated generating systems and end-user telecommunications devices being used for marketing purposes, pursuant to Article 172 of the Act on Telecommunications Law (Official Journal of 2004, No. 171, item 1800, as amended).
- The administrator of personal data shall be GWW Tax and GWW Legal. The Subscriber shall have the right to access his or her personal data and to change them.
Information and Cookies
- When a user visits www.teldo.pl/lexplorers the software running on the website server collects the following data:
- HTTP queries (including IP addresses from which such queries are sent and information on the contents viewed by the user);
- the time when the query was received and when the response was sent;
- if the query was sent through a link placed on another website, the address of such website (the so-called referrer);
- information on the operating system, the search engine and other data disclosed by the user’s computer, depending on its settings;
- other data sent by the user’s computer through the HTTP protocol (more on this subject in RFC 2616 available at: http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616.html);
- personal data of the users, only when the users have disclosed such data in the forms available on the website.
2. The data shall be stored for indefinite time and processed solely for the purpose of running and administering the website. No data shall be disclosed to any third parties, unless required by law.
3. Cookies include a randomly generated session number in the form of a MD5 checksum and are deleted after the session is closed.
- The Publisher reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. Any amendments shall be announced on www.teldo.pl/lexplorers.
- The above Terms and Conditions shall be in force from the time of their publication on: teldo.pl/lexplorers.